Friday, April 3, 2009

Our New President


Obama
By Kenzie
Maybe it’s because he’s the first African American president and he’s made a lot of promises like to make new jobs and change a lot of things. My mom voted for Hillary but since she lost early my mom voted for Obama. My dad voted for John McCain because he wanted another white president. I didn’t vote because . . . I didn’t want to.

Our New President
By Cole
Our president is Barack Obama. He is our first black president. His brother-in-law is the OSU Men’s Basketball coach. He has two daughters. His vice-president is Joe Biden. He was a senator from Illinois before he became president. He and his family now live in the White House.

Our New President
By Bryona
Obama is representing the USA. He danced with his wife at the inauguration. President Obama gave a speech. He went to a church service before he went to the inauguration.

No comments:

Post a Comment