Friday, April 3, 2009


The New President
By AJ
I like Obama and the new rules. My dad and mom voted for him because dad thought he had the best chance.

Our New President
By Lilly
People who did not vote for Obama like that Obama got elected because he appears to be a great leader. He’s the first African American President and the 44th president of the United States. He is now in the White House. He has two girls and a wife named Michelle Obama.

My New President
By Jeff
My new president’s name is Barack Obama. He is my vote and my family’s vote. He is the first African American leader. My grandpa did not vote for Obama. He is also the youngest president ever. I am happy Obama won. I watched his speech. It was great. It made me feel happy. I like Barack Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment