Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our New President


The New President
By Zac
My parents voted for Barack Obama because he would changes in the world. We wouldn’t be taken over by who we were facing. He’s really nice, I hope. I myself like him. He looks really nice. Hopefully he can stop the war. Hopefully, we can still have free will.

The New President
By Alycia
Even though some people voted for John McCain, those people are still happy because he is the first African American President of the United States. My Mom and Dad voted for Barack Obama. My whole family voted for him. Well I don’t know about my cat Dusty, but other than that my whole family voted.

The New President
By Dana
I like our new president because he’s trying to keep us safe from the army attacking us. I hope they help our school out too and makes changes around here. My parents did not vote. I did not like him at first but now I kind of like him. Now I’m happy that he got elected for president. Everyone is happy for him too. He might at least change pop into juice that’s better for you. Juice or water is very good for you too. He might make sure he’s safe too.

No comments:

Post a Comment